Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
By Heather Sarahan
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers and brokers.Council members represent the top 3 percent of all REALTORS® in the country. With 33,000 members you are immediately connected to a professional network of top producers for best-in-class education, networking, valuable referrals and more.
When you join ranks with the most accomplished agents and brokers in the U.S., you gain the credentials and advanced professional knowledge that commands the trust and attention of you clients and peers. You will set yourself on the path to earning the most prestigious designation in real estate. When you decide to earn your CRS Designation, you gain:
- Discounts of up to 50% on most education (link is external) offered by the Residential Real Estate Council (RRC)
- Access to the Council’s referral network
- Eligibility to join the Qualified Consumer Leads program
- Free mobile CRM tool Agentdesks
- Professionally branded materials like customizable sign riders, fact sheets, business cards, and the bi-monthly Your Home newsletter
- Recognition of your expertise—the CRS designation is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers, and brokers
To learn more about the Certified Residential Specialist designation and how to attain it, click here.
Section: REALTOR® Designation