Iowa City Climate Action Presentation
The City of Iowa City has recently published their Climate Action and Adaptation Plan. City Manager Geoff Fruin will give a presentation explaining the many aspects of the City’s new plan that affect real estate and homeowners. Topics in the plan include
- City focus on Green Buildings and Green Rehabilitation
- Integrating buildings’ energy performance on the MLS
- New energy standards for rehabilitation projects
- Building permit rebate program
- Net-zero house design competition
- Updated energy code inspection program
- New property taxes for revenue
- Aggressive energy code development
Check out the full action plan here and then join us Monday, January 27th.
This presentation is pending approval for 2 hours continuing education
To view registration information, please sign in.
ICAAR Main Office
847 Quarry Road Suite 110
Coralville, IA 52241