Lunch n Learn: Land Surveying
Jim Lichty - Licensed Land Surveyor/Partner MMS Consultants Inc.
Covering the basics of surveying and answering questions that would be of interest to realtors;
- Property Lines 101 – Monuments, Aliquot Parts, Corners
- Types of Property markers – Rebar, Stone, T-Bar
- What’s a Plat of Survey
- Subdivision Plat vs Auditors Parcel
- Legal Descriptions of Land
- ROW line, Centerlines and Property lines...they are not the same
- Fence Lines
- Vacating a plat
- Practicing land surveying w/out a license
As well as bringing in examples of property pins, caps, rebar, stones, monuments and various survey equipment.
This class is approved for 1 hour CE
Registration will become available via the online payment portal as the date gets closer.
To view registration information, please sign in.
ICAAR Main Office
847 Quarry Road Suite 110
Coralville, IA 52241