Lunch n Learn: Land Surveying
Jim Lichty - Licensed Land Surveyor/Partner MMS Consultants Inc.
Covering the basics of surveying and answering questions that would be of interest to realtors;
- Property Lines 101 – Monuments, Aliquot Parts, Corners
- Types of Property markers – Rebar, Stone, T-Bar
- What’s a Plat of Survey
- Subdivision Plat vs Auditors Parcel
- Legal Descriptions of Land
- ROW line, Centerlines and Property lines...they are not the same
- Fence Lines
- Vacating a plat
- Practicing land surveying w/out a license
As well as bringing in examples of property pins, caps, rebar, stones, monuments and various survey equipment.
This class is approved for 1 hour CE
Registration will become available via the online payment portal as the date gets closer.
ICAAR Main Office
847 Quarry Road Suite 110
Coralville, IA 52241