Online class information for salespersons and brokers.
All salespersons and all brokers must complete the following prior to December 31st of their renewal year if renewing active:
- 8 hours Law Update
- 4 hours Ethics
- 24 hours Commission approved Electives
Up to 24 hours may be taken by correspondence/home study during each three year renewal period.
The Iowa City Area Association of REALTORS® offers online classes through REcampus. A catalog of current online classes is available 24/7 for your convenience. All classes are offered online and students work at their own pace.
In addition to 60 Hour Iowa Pre-license, licensed agents can choose from Iowa Law Update and a selection of elective courses to help fulfill course requirements for license renewal.
ICAAR also has an online bookstore at REcampus. There are many publications related to the Real Estate Profession available for purchase.
The following classes are currently being offered through REcampus:
- 60 Hour Iowa Pre-License.
- Buyer Representation in Real Estate. 6 Elective Hours.
- Fair Housing. 6 Elective Hours.
- Red Flags Property Inspection Guide. 6 Elective Hours.
- Understanding Credit and Improving Credit Scores. 3 Elective Hours.
- Iowa 8-Hour Law Update. 8 Mandatory (Law Update) Hours.